Capsule Imaging mode can be used for biometry for pre-op and post-op lens replacement including:
- sulcus to sulcus and angle-to-angle distance
- anterior chamber depth
- capsule thickness
- anterior and posterior capsule curvature
- capsule diameter and volume
- centration of capsulor hexis, as well as assessment of pathology.
The radius on the ArcScan Insight® 100 is set to 18mm, and the scan area is set to image the entire eye using four equally spaced meridians.
Watch how the ArcScan Insight® 100’s single, bi-canthal plane scan (that takes less than one second) creates an entire image of the anterior segment.
Some of the biggest errors in IOL calculation include:
- Axial length
- ELP (effective lens position)
With the ArcScan Insight® 100, it is now possible to image the entire capsule of the lens and determine the zonular plane pre-operatively.
Download the Capsule Scan Brochure
In this document you will learn about:
- Clinical pathologies viewable with the ArcScan Insight® 100 Capsule Scan
- Measurements available
- Clinical advantages
- Examples images from the ArcScan Insight® 100 Capsule Scan