“Insightful” Very-High Frequency Ultrasound (VHF-US) Imaging
- High resolution Imaging of multiple quadrants is easily accomplished by any operator
- Details behind the iris which may be influencing the iridocorneal angle are clearly visible
- Image capture takes less than 3 seconds per quadrant without contact of the ocular surface
Using proprietary ultrasound imaging technology, the ArcScan Insight® 100 can image areas that are not accessible by optical imaging technologies. Using the bicanthal glaucoma imaging capabilities, the ArcScan Insight® 100 can visualize the areas behind the scleral wall such as the trabecular meshwork including Schlemm’s canal, the ciliary body and the choroidal space supporting the diagnosis of glaucoma and surgical planning.
Among the many applications and benefits that come with the use of ArcScan’s Insight® 100, did you know that common glaucoma diagnoses could also be eligible for reimbursements? The ArcScan Insight® 100 is considered to be a UBM, so the ArcScan Insight® 100 billable code will be the same as an UBM. Reimbursement is approximately $90 per eye, but there are some points to consider. Click here to read more!
Contact us for more details on how the ArcScan Insight® 100 can create additional value for your practice and aid in your surgical planning.
Download Glaucoma Analysis Brochure
In this document, you will learn about:
- the Glaucoma analysis report layout and measurements
- Pre-operative nasal and temporal measurement capabilities
- Post-operative nasal and temporal measurement capabilities