Insightful Very-High Frequency Ultrasound (VHF-US) Imaging
- High resolution imaging of multiple quadrants is guided by Insight 100 settings, requiring minimal operator training
- Details behind the iris which may be influencing the iridocorneal angle are clearly visible
- Image capture takes less than 3 seconds per quadrant without contact of the ocular surface
Using proprietary ultrasound imaging technology, the ArcScan Insight® 100 provides imaging of areas that optical imaging technology cannot. Using the bicanthal glaucoma imaging capabilities, the Insight 100 can visualize the areas behind the scleral wall such as the trabecular meshwork including Schlemm’s canal, the ciliary body, and the choroidal space.
Among the many benefits of using the ArcScan Insight® 100, as a UBM device it is eligible for reimbursement.
Contact us for more details on how the ArcScan Insight® 100 can create additional value for your practice and aid in your surgical planning.
Download Glaucoma Analysis Brochure
The brochure includes:
- The layout and measurements included in the analysis report
- Pre-operative nasal and temporal measurement capabilities
- Post-operative nasal and temporal measurement capabilities